Thermoplastic Services, Inc.
1700 West 4th Street
DeQuincy, LA 70633-1024
Thermoplastic Services, Inc. specializes in the highest quality High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) corrugated sheet products available in the marketplace for industrial, commercial and residential use.
HDPE Corrugated Sheets
R-Light HDPE panels allow 94% light transmission and our UV stabilization process significantly reduces the aging process. Today, Thermoplastic Solutions' Skylights, R-Light is used as a superior
alternative to fiberglass and polycarbonate skylight panels. See the Website for specific comparisons.
R-Cor corrugated HDPE exterior siding and roofing panels are currently being used as a superior alternative to various metal R-panels. R-Cor will not rust, rot, corrode or dent like today's metal products.
Poultry-Cor Corrugated HDPE Panels for Interior Siding panels are quickly becoming the standard for many livestock applications due to its chemical & impact resistance and durability.
- Low Maintenance
- Long Life Expectancy
- Will not rot or decay
- Will Not Splinter
- Never Needs Painting or Staining
- Cuts, Drills & Secures just like Wood
- One Piece Construction
- Environmental Friendly
- Recyclable over and over
- Resistant to Bugs, Marine Borers,
- Termites, Fungus, Salt Water and Oils
- Colors Available
- No Labor costs for Maintenance
- No Labor for Re-Painting or Staining
- No disposal costs
- Sell the Scrap when finished
- Longer Product life offers less downtime
“R-Light” are used as a superior alternative to the current fiberglass skylight panels and offer a cost effective alternative to polycarbonate skylights. Our R-Light skylight panels are manufactured using High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) producing an extremely tough panel that withstands most impacts where other materials crack and fail. R-Light recently received the UL 580 building code certification and far exceeded expectations when tested to failure. R-Light panels allows over 94% light transmission and our UV stabilization process significantly reduces the aging process.
DO NOT SETTLE FOR A LESSER SKYLIGHT!
- Rot, Rust, Corrosion Proof
- UV Stable & Color Fast
- Tough & Durable
- Impact Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Moisture Proof
Common issues with alternative skylight products:
- Fiberglass skylights become extremely brittle and crack when temperatures get cold
- Fiberglass skylights tend to yellow when aging and degrade very quickly
- Polycarbonate skylights are very expensive and extremely thin panels
Thermoplastic Solutions' skylight panels come in a standard .090 gauge 38” width and sold by the linear foot.
Our High Density Polyethylene Skylights and Sidelights stand out as the product of choice